These are the top five reasons why you should include cleaning services in your property selling process: –
Updates & Remodeling: –
Most contractors clean after their job is done, but do they clean the whole house to make it ready for sale? We think not.
Before Staging: –
Staging is just like getting your home ready to move in. You want it clean before decorating. No dust under the beds and furniture.
For the Big Day!
A sparkling clean house is very attractive. Schedule a cleaning before a Walkthrough or an Open House event.
Move-In Cleaning: –
Everyone wants to move into a clean house. Your client will be grateful at how much value you put into your business as a realtor and be willing to recommend you to their friends and family.
A Gift to the Buyer
We can help you accomplish so much !
Realtors choose us because we are reliable, we make scheduling cleaning easy, we make working with other contractors smooth, we go to the property and give you estimates that are clear, no surprises, and we deliver in time.
This is what we do ;
Scope of work: –
- Clean – counters, range top, kitchen appliances (inside/out the refrigerator, microwave, oven,
stove), inside and out cabinets, light fixtures, light switches, outlets, and doorknobs.
- Dust – ceiling fans, window ledges, window frames, and blinds.
- Mop – all hard surface floors (vinyl, hardwood, and tyle)
- Vacuum – all floors
- Wipe down – baseboards, counters, mirrors, glass doors, door frames, and doors.
- Degrease – kitchen cabinet drawers, cooktops, and other kitchen surfaces as needed.
- Scrub & Disinfect – sinks, showers, bathtubs, and toilets.
Rooms Included: –
Living Room, Dining Room, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Utility Room, and Furnace.
Add- Ons that are included: –
We pull out the refrigerator to clean underneath and behind it. (tile and laminate floors only)
Utility room : we wipe down the furnace, vacuum duct hoses, wipe down ceiling for cobwebs
Other add-ons: –
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile & Grout cleaning
- Window Cleaning
Our Carpet Cleaning Process: –
- Inspect the carpet – We will do a walkthrough of your home to identify high traffic areas that will need a high mixture of cleaning agents.
- Mix the cleaning agent – We will prepare a mild or stronger solution depending on the condition of your carpet.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly– This basic step is fundamental. By removing all dry soil we will be preparing your carpet for better absorption of our cleaning agents.
- Spray the cleaning agent evenly– We don’t want to leave untreated spots in your carpet. We take our time to ensure a high-quality service.
- Leave cleaning agent for 5-10 minutes – Cleaning agent will do their job by infiltrating into your carpet’s fibers to loosen up the dirt.
- Rake the carpet – In this step, our cleaning agents will travel down to the roots of your carpet’s fiber giving the carpet a deeper cleaning with ultimate results.
- Extract – We ensure a high-quality extraction of all cleaning agents, allergens, and dirt, utilizing a high-quality vacuum that will rinse your carpet’s fiber with hot water.
- Deodorizer and protection – After your carpet is clean we will add our deodorizer and protection solution upon your request. These will keep your carpet clean and smelling fresh for a longer time, it is highly recommended.
- Time to dry – Carpet will take from 12-24 hrs to dry depending on ventilation.
Did you know you could save a lot of money by hiring Martha’s Cleaning?
It can cost you a fortune to replace your floor tiles, but maintenance and prevention are key. Let us help you keep your floors clean and rejuvenated.
Our process of cleaning begins by preparing your tile and grout with a thorough vacuuming.
We then apply our cleaning solution and allow time to deepen into your floor’s pores for effective cleaning.
Once the cleaning solution has done its job in loosing up the dirt and grime, we scrub your grout to agitate and shake it all out.
With our high-pressure rotary wand, we wash your tile and grout to extract all the already loosen dirt and grim.
This last step is very effective and you won’t believe how clean and new your floor will look.
We recommend our clear seal and color seal application to protect your grout and keep it looking clean for a longer time.
Contact Marthas cleaning professional to take care of your tile and grout